Aztec Stainless Steel semi-floating disc rotor - 160 mm
Deal: GBP £ 25.19 (Save 10%)
- Floating rotor design, allowing for better heat dissipation
- Precision laser cut from the best quality, most durable stainless steel alloys available
- The rivets allow the rotor to expand slightly and prevents warping
- The floating design also allows the disc to heat up quicker in the first instance, allowing Aztec pads to work better with it, but the design never allows the disc to get too hot to experience 'fade'
- Compatible with virtually all brands of hydraulic and mechanical disc callipers
- Drilled for attachment to any 6-bolt international standard hub