The DUL1 deck light is a low voltage composite LED luminaire ideal for surface mounting on deck surfaces. Ita™s a one-piece injection molded from ULTEMa® High Performance Polymer composite with molded-in colors and stainless steel fasteners. The unit is IP67 rated, and energy saving LED is available to ensure even light distribution and long life.Features
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Offers up to 50,000 hour life with LED
- Provides added corrosion resistance
- Completely dust-tight and sealed against direct jets of water
- Quick and easy installation
- ULTEM composite housing
- Available with warm or cool LEDs
- Color impregnated material finish
- IP67 rated
- Pre wired
- Housing: One-piece injection molded ULTEMa® High Performance Polymer composite. Fasteners are 300 series stainless steel.
- Electrical Assembly: Bi-pin socket type (G4) with 250a° C high temperature Teflon coated wire leads. 12 volt fixture is pre-wired with 6-ft. pigtail of 18-2 AWG, 105a° C, SPT-1W wire. Low voltage quick connector, catalog #LVC3 included for easy hook-up to the low voltage supply cable, not included. 12 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included.
- Optical Assembly: Frosted, annealed glass lens Reflector is Stamped Hammertone Aluminum.
- Lamping for LED: Philips 12V LED 1.2W Capsule lamp. Up to 88% energy savings when compared to a 10W Capsule halogen lamp. Long lifetime of 15,000 hours (B50,L70). Operating temperature range is between -20C and 35C (ambient). Suitable for use in enclosed luminaires where the case temperature (Tc) remains below Tc MAX. Total Lumens = 105lm Lower wattage lamps are acceptable.
- Lamping for Non LED: 10W maximum T3 bi-pin lamp. 10W T3 lamp is included with fixture. Lower wattage lamps are acceptable
- Height: 3.5 Inch
- Width: 3.5 Inch
- Max Weight (Text Format): 0.20 lb
- Warranty for LED: Five-year limited warranty
- Warranty for Non LED: Ten-year limited warranty
Click for LED spec sheet
Click for Non LED spec sheet