THE NALLO MODELS are known for their light weight. But it’s their remarkable strength that makes these tents the first choice for anyone needing the lightest weight tents that still offer all-season, all weather functionality. This includes hikers of all types, of course, but also wilderness photographers, climbers, hunters, and other adventurers who want to get more out of carrying less. Solo hikers can easily choose the near-palatial space of the Nallo 2 without any real weight penalty, just as two- and three-person parties can “size up” for the Nallo 3 and Nallo 4, respectively, without exceeding their weight “budget.”
“Nallo” is a peak in the Swedish mountain range of Kebnekaise.
- Kerlon 1200 fabric is lightweight and super strong
- 9mm poles create a sturdy yet light frame
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio
- Linked but separate inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching
- Tunnel design requires only 4 pegs for pitching
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, yet keep the weight low.
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent and can be left attached during pitching
- The inner tent can be replaced with the Nallo Mesh Inner tent (sold separately)
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires 4 optional pole holders (sold separately)
- Extended vestibule on the GT version allows for greater storage and flexibility
Minimum Weight: 2.7 kg/5 lbs 15 oz
Packed Weight: 3.0 kg/6 lbs 10 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
Poles (9 mm):
1 x 368, 1 x 328 cm
1 x 144.9, 1 x 129.1 in
Pegs: 16 V-Peg
"Minimum Weight" refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. "Packed Weight" includes all items that come with the tent.
A note on colours: Fabric dyes have natural variations, so the actual tent colour may look slightly different from what is pictured here or in our catalogue.
*Tents are not carried as a stock item. Delivery of tents takes 7-10 days from ordering to arrive to the store.*