Outdoor Tech Turtle Shell 3.0 - Rugged Wireless Boombox - Electric Blue
Deal: GBP £ 71.99 (Save 10%)
- The icon of the line just got a lot more iconic
- When ODT went on a quest to pioneer the category of rugged wireless speakers we spent just a bit of time perfecting, tweaking, and tuning. The result was the speaker that helped put us on the map and won us some epic high fives (mostly just between ourselves). It has undergone a series of impressive upgrades to its audio output, chipset, charge mechanism, and water resistancy over the past several years, but now...it just got a GROUND UP REBUILD
- The Turtleshell 3.0 looks sleeker, sounds better, has better battery life, is waterproof, allows you to pair multiple Turtleshell 3.0's to one phone and features a brand new built in powerbank for charging your devices.
- Audiophile quality sound that's 20% louder than it's predecessor, after all, it's a speaker
- Fully IPX7 Waterproof, can swim with the fish but prefers to chill on the surface & float (fo real, it floats)
- True Wireless daisy chaining for ultimate portable stereo sound. Look, no cords ma!
- High Capacity Lithium-ion battery with Power Bank Feature to charge your devices
- Patented Dual Directional Sound (a la Big Turtle Shell) so it can lay flat or sit on it's side (options bro, options)
- Built-in microphone, 'cause you've got a lot to say
- Standard 1/4"-40 camera threading & custom strap mounts for multiple mounting options
- 3.5 mm audio-in (& out) port in case you are still rocking a Walkman
- Play time: 20 hours
- Wireless range: 32 feet