128 / 92 / 111 (161 cm)
Basalt, Flax, Koroyd, Wood
16m (161 cm)
Perfect for the skier who feels at home anywhere on the mountain, the Salomon QST Lux 92 Skis give you all the versatility with less weight and a super versatile, no-hook design. Equally at home slicing through a 6" of powder or arcing clean turns on the groomed, the QST Lux 92 is one of the best all-rounders out there.
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 - camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarantees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing
- Carve Zone - the traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the side-cut is focused fro more power, energy and edge grip.
- Spaceframe 3.0 AMB - directional design philosophy built to perform in all conditions thanks to all-mountain rocker and a woodcore that extends into the tail
- Hook Free Taper - this ski has a 5 point sidecut, where the tip and tail taper in the narrow at the extremities for easier turn initiation and steering in soft and variable snow conditions
- Inverted 3D Woodcore - internally milled Woodcore
- Koroyd Honeycomb Tip - the lightest extremities for better flotation, less inertia for easier steering and more control while increasing dampening and shock resistance
- C/FX³ - this patented Salomon process weaves together Carbon, Basalt and Flax, combining strength, low weight and vibration absorption above and beyond anything found on traditional carbon and light ski constructions.
- Ti Power Platform - titanal insert edge-to-edge
- Pulse Pad - Two layers of rubber elastomer in the tip, tail and underfoot give shock absorption and improve durability of ski
- Full Sandwich Sidewall 360° - full sandwich with ABS sidewall construction extending around the entire sidewall length for increased ski/snow contact
- Total Edge Reinforcement - a fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip
- Total Edge Reinforcement a fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip
- Binding Compatibility - we recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width